Sunday, August 24, 2008

A new computer and its time to blog


I am now the proud owner of a brand new Acer Aspire one. It is a netbook sold by, well you guessed it, Acer. I decided that since I have this new handy piece of hardware it is about time I started blogging. The machine is so light and portable I will be able to use it to write wherever and whenever I am near an internet access point. It really defected my final excuse for keeping my thoughts locked up in my head.

I guess that, If you are reading this, you want to know a bit more about me than the computer I am typing on. Well I could summarize myself into a few brief sentences or I could write an epic depending on my mood. I will try to find some middle ground. I am an Irish student who just turned 20 last month while I was doing conservation research in South Africa and Mozambique. I like music, computers, video games and art. I love making things from clothes to computer games. I love all types of expression through different mediums and believe something like a bag or an indie game can be as expressive as the most soulful poem.
I am a biology and chemistry student and I love nature and everything about it. I like the luxury of a bed and a warm place to sleep but I don't see myself passing up an opportunity to go camping. I live near a beach and walk my dog Islay on it from time to time.

I draw and write poetry and am trying to get good at photography so I will probably post a few pictures and poems. I am also interested in making movies so its likely that I will upload a couple of animations or something here. whenever I get around to making them that it.

Well thats enough for a first point, in summary, Acer, Irish, 20, likes stuff, will post stuff... thanks for reading!

No comments: