Saturday, December 6, 2008

CHRISTMASS!

College is over for a month!!!!

I can't believe how hard a week I had. I was working constantly to get all my assignments done and now I'm finished.

I went out last night and I was a bit tired as I left. I was kept out until after two running on sparse meals, a week of stress and barely any sleep. I finally managed to get away and into bed where I slept until about one today. I wasn't drinking (had one) last night but even though I had a sleep deprivation hangover. I felt horrible all day but am finally coming back into feeling normal. I'm still tired but another good night's sleep should sort me out.

I didn't do any UH site work today but I will get some done tomorrow. Maybe some tonight but probably not. I am still exhausted and like the plan of a nice nights sleep.

I really want to get a few nice tutorials up and running and I do need to get a few more models but I guess as long as there is a basis for a site then it's ok. It will expand over time.

Tomorrow is tutorials day.
Monday is models day.
Tuesday I want to upload.... I probably still wont though...

I guess tonight I could set up the E-Mail accounts... yeah, I'll go do that.

1 comment:

Rorkimaru said...

Silly rorki, there is only one s in Christmas