Monday, December 22, 2008

Friends are Family

So my mate from Africa is come and gone. It was nice showing him round but it was so hard to track people down that he didn't get to see all he planed on. It was just a bunch of cases of unfortunate timing.

Recently we had a dinner at a college friend's apartment. It was one of the best dinners of my life. Two other people did the cooking and we all sat around the table joking and laughing and making light fun of each other. It was what I imagine having a big family is like. Since I'm an only child this was a great experience for me. I'd been out to dinner with friends before but eating in is a different experience. It was a great night and I hope the first of many.

I am a very strong believer in the saying "friend's are the family you choose" and my friends are truly my family.



Website stuff was obviously halted by all the goings on but I've decided in a few goal revisions to speed things up. I will not re-format found tutorials but rather I will link to external sites. I will also download the tuts and reformat & upload should the original content go off-line.

I can't wait to see if the UniHuman is received well, I hope it is!

No comments: