Saturday, April 11, 2009

black and blue


Well it's the weekend, Easter Sunday tomorrow, and I will be spending it being as awesome as anything by doing biology assignments all day...

I made a new picture out of boredom today. I'm very pleased with the results. I was torn between yellow and blue eyes. The yellow ones were creepy but I think the blue makes the photo seem a bit sad and distant. It's not exactly award winning but I like the composition.

I'm still sick but am getting better I think. I should be better for college on Tuesday.

I downloaded the newest edition of Cray's third person template for the blender game engine and it's amazing! He has implemented hanging states and swimming (two features I requested but know were widely desired) and has re-organized the whole layout to use the Yo! Frankie method of level design. Through his tips I have finally learned to use groups.

I also made a creepy looking enemy for Gloomy Sunday, a horror game I'm working on in blender. It's inspired by the bad guys of Silent Hill.

I really want to get around to vloging but I just never seem to find the time to start. Who knows, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: