Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Games games games

Siren Blood Curse came in the post today... well yesterday but I tried it today for the first time. It's great. Ugly, but very intense. I enjoy it quite a bit.

I picked up Daxter for the PSP today which is also great though it is rather different.

Finally I noticed that I got invited into another closed beta. My fourth invite, third play. Before now I got an invite to the soccom beta (which I never played) and the LittleBigPlanet and Home betas, both of which I did play. Well the hat trick just became a double brace as I logged on to the Free Realms servers today. (Yep, another Sony game but this time the beta is the PC version). As always I'm not allowed to say much but you do get most of the gist from the numerous trailers that are out for the MMO.

I'm still trying to develop my drawing skills back to the levels they used to be. I'm thinking that I will practice by making an assassin's creed parody. there is just so much to make fun of.

I'm also sick of the B&W photo below. when it's thumbnailed the effect is completely lost and I just look like a MySpace poser. It's not a good luck.

It's half three in the morning but all I want to do is go story board on my PC...

No comments: