Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I've found my car


I've never been one of those "driving" people. I take the bus, I use the dart and if necessary I get a lift. That said the smart car always appealed to me. Well not anymore!

The Airpod is the car for me. It's cool looking, runs on compressed air, weighs 500kg and has captured my heart. This three seater has the driver's seat up front and the two passenger seats facing out the back. It's controlled by a joystick instead of a wheel and you don't even need a license to drive it (in France anyway).

The car or "transporter" since it's technically not a car will cost about 6000 euro and is becoming available at the end of the year. I have absolutely no need or desire to get a car at the moment but I still want it. I want it bad.


In other news I found out about google reader which lets me streamline my web browsing into one constantly refreshing window. The problem is that because I have so many sites linked into it that it updates every minuet. This I will solve by cutting a few subscriptions. I think i's handy because it organizes everything I want to keep track of in one place. The only problem is that it's kind of ugly. I'd like to reskin it...

No comments: