Saturday, November 15, 2008

Busy time, Kitty time

Well I have been up to a lot lately. Thanks to the death of my computer and a million and one college projects that I been undertaking I haven't had all the time in the world to blog.

I have fixed my computer and finaly made it a linux only PC. It was a great decision, it is fast pretty and has all the software I need absolutely free. I currently run Ubuntu 8.10p.

not only that I have a new cat who is running around the new office I have set up. In my new office I have a windows xp PC and this ubuntu pc. I will Post a photo when I get the chance.

I have been putting a lot of thought into the BGECentral and I am currently concidering putting the site into beta. What I mean by this is I will have a basic version of it up and running with the catagories etc online. I will begin taking suggestions and submissions. I feel it will be a lot easier to convince people to donate models to the site.

I have a lot of work left to do in the house after the trauma caused by clearing out the box room to create my office so I doubt I will launch the beta this weekend but it will launch soon.


And by the way, My new kitten Max is the tinyest biggest legend ever, He is adorable and idiotic. I love cats and Max is one of the best. A perfect addition to the family

No comments: