Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Flawless... Ensemble

So I was on kotaku today, as you do and I found this. It is brilliant. I want Epic Fail as my text alert. I want to be told I am well dressed this way every time I leave my house. Wow,It would make my life so much better!




As far as the website is going. I secretly let slip on the blender forums when I helped a guy out with character modeling by giving him a UH mesh. He loved it and not only that but I even got emails from other people asking how it was going (and of course expecting me to give it to them straight away!) I laughed...

Still though, I got some work on the website done. Most of the pages are up (albeit devoid of content) and I have a few models ready for upload. I need to get my starting models up to my own standards (UV mapped at least!) and I have to rig UH and then it's all good!

I didn't nearly meet my target for models at launch but I'm sure that once it's up on the interweb I will be more inclined to get the jobs done. I hope I will also start getting submissions to the site. Then it will really take off!

I have decided I will have ads on the site but they will be non invasive and located at the bottom of each page. As I previously said a percentage of the earnings will go towards expanding the site. Things like additional downloads, web-space expansion and competitions will be funded by this money. I also thought of a few t-shirts that would be quite cool to have for sale. Still I'm jumping ahead of myself.

I want the site launched ASAP, I might not make my due date but by gum I'll be close.


...Also I finished tomb raider underworld, it was alright...

No comments: