Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beats me

So I re-installed Beats on my PSP. I was playing Patapon on the dart on the way home and though to myself... I wana play beats, let me play now... but I couldn't. Now I can. It's awesome. I cant believe it only cost a fiver.

In college I went to all my lectures and events!! yes, all three! Actualy now that I think of it I may have had a lecture after that lab...

*checks the online timetable*

Error 404

that's weird, I never had that happen before...

Hmm...

Well I guess I will have to assume I missed a lecture. I am prety sure I have one at the time I was just so relieved to get out of that lab that I forgot.

I'll check my college email to see if there is anything about the Student Information error...

*logs in*

Email about science office being closed temporaraly. I guess that answers my question but they give no reason... Hmm...

Ah well, It cant be important.

No comments: