Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A day a muffin...

Today didn't start out great. I was very tired and when my dog jumped on the bed this morning demanding I stay in bed a while I decided to agree. That said by 11 even she was growling and barking at me to get up. Stupid mutt...

When I dragged myself out of my bed I looked in the mirror. I wont claim to be the best looking guy in the world but I am usually happy with how I look. I am comfortable in my skin. This morning I looked like hell.

I couldn't put my finger on it but I looked like absolute crap. Not a great way to start the day.

By ten past one I had dragged myself into college and was just wandering in looking for something to do when I saw a friend of mine walking the other way.

-What are you doin?

-I just got in, I have an hour to kill...

-Wana go get lunch?

so we did. We went to O'Donavans, the weird little place that looks like it's out of the 80s but serves good food at a cheap price. I bought a spicey chicken wrap despite knowing they burn the mouth off me and we went to the Ham-Couches which are back.

It was a great meal and then I had 4 lectures in a row. I managed to see quite a few people over these four lectures which made me feel good. I was a bit lonely in college as of late but today I realized the place is still teaming with friends.

Then I came home and did nothing for hours. It's time for bed now. I had a great day.

Here is Lithium for you

No comments: