Monday, October 6, 2008

I finished Bionic Commando... oh well time for education

Yep, It's true!! I have finally beaten the last boss in Bionic Commando Rearmed! I am proud of my overwhelming achievement.

However I have, today, learned of some harrowing information that has shaken me to the core. I am desgusted by some of the things I have learned today and have also come up with a super secret solution!

The S3 plan (That is it's true meaning Raiden!) will hopefully revive a market through a new pathway and hopefully re-instate some of gaming's major issues. That said it is to be kept under wraps untill it is time for the world to experiance it (or I get bored and hope someone else will do it.)

The harrowing information I will also reveal in a later blog after I have done a little more research into the situation. It is safe to assume however that this will be a deep discussion of many computer games affected by a common ailment.

back to college tomorrow. BOO!!

Another thing is that since I have started to enjoy blogging so much I am concidering starting to vlog aswell! yep, you heard it here first... because you're not going to hear it anywere else, no one cares...

The reason I feel vlogging is a better choice to blogging is that you reach more people. Videos on youtube tend to get at least a few views where as blogs have a habbit of staying on the internet without anyone reading it. If I vlog I can tell people my opinions and let them tell me how they feel about them. I don't plan on being successful like SxePhil or What the Buck! but it would be nice to have a few people share opinions with me

No comments: