Thursday, October 23, 2008

Edu-wah?

So when I came back to college this year I had every intention of working hard, studying like a trouper and exercising every day. That didn't happen...

Today I was down to the line writing a chemistry lab report with 40min until I had to hand it in! That is not good. In fact it's the opposite of good... Tomorro I have to get a biology report done by 4 o clock which will probably mean skipping a few lectures. Overall I am dissapointed with my current state of studentyness.

Next week I will have to turn over a new leaf! I will have to do something extreme like schedule fun and recreation. I don't want to have to but I will. 

Over the weekend I will write up a schedual/ time table that includes all the things I need to be doing. I wont go overbord with either exercise or study but I will put in time for each as well as lunch being schedualed each day. I may also need to put in caffine boost markers to keep up my concentration. Today I had a bagel and tea before a lecture and then I managed to stay alert for two lectures (In the same venue no less!).

Yep, scheduals are fun... and they always work (o_O)

No comments: