Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tomb Raider the extension of chemical doom

Scheduals are fun, not making them is more fun.

So my parents are away this week (yes he still lives with his parents) and I have to take care of the house, which is already a kip. I have ordered pizza 2 of the 4 days they are gone but have managed to keep the dog alive thus far. I mark that down as an achievement.

I bought Dead Space a few days ago and I have to say I am in love. While at times the survival horror gives way to a scene too actiony it still manages to work and the game is so loaded with atmosphere I think my PS3 has swelled to a bigger size.

I like Survival horror and this game is one of them. (one of the best I've seen in a while not counting Siren as I'm waiting for a BD release)

Tomb Raider Underworld's demo is on xbox live... for gold members only... and is exclusive to live... I'm not buying the game. I refuse to be treated like this. To think it used to be my favourite franchise... oh grid movement where have you gone?

Blending away as usual, recently I have turned my attention to architecture. I am now a fully qualified architect... well not realy but I can draw up blueprints and make 3D concept renders. The reason I learned this skill is because we are extending the house and I want it extended my way and the best way to make this happen is to prove to the "legal owners" that their idea sucks and mine is practically devinely inspired...

Still pluging away at college, have to start studying soon... still I learned something in my chemistry tutorial and felt proud. Maybe there is hope for me yet!

No comments: