Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bed didn't happen

So I played wipeout. It's better than I remember. It is so good. I am glad I bought it... that said it prevented me going to bed for about 2 hours. Then I dressed up like a pirate, see...
Don't ask, it's probably to do with haloween comming up. I am planning on being a pirate and that is the start of my costume...

I am sleepy but I dont want to go to bed or do anything that could be regarded as work. I could do some Gemini project but I just am too tired to think straight.

It's freshers week in college tomorrow so I can go in and join all my societys again. or not, I dont really care. I have to get up tomorrow though, otherwise I may end up having to collect my tablet from a center and god knows where that would be! no, its time to stop being a pirate and go to bed... soon...

No comments: