Monday, September 29, 2008

The horror...

I want to make a survival horror. There havent been many lately and I want to make one. I am in the middle of another project with a few more on the backburner and college around the corner but I want to make a survival horror.

It's not a good idea to be doing this much extra curricular activity when you are competing for a carrear path that defines the rest of your life but I want to make a survival horror.

I have decided on implimenting the book.

The book, is a simple filofax system with catagories such as Characters, Weapons, Items, Levels, Game Mechanics, Puzzels and Games. By using one of these books you create an organised grouping of content that you can mix and match to allow your creativity to flow and develop origional games "how would this character use that weapon in these circumstances" I could also have a USB drive slot and tilesets or 3d models stored on it. It is simply a way to output creativly without interfearing with life. It manages creativity and prevents it from going overbord.

It is time to implement the book.

No comments: