Saturday, September 20, 2008

So it's been a while...

Havn't bloged in a while due to real world busyness. (Havnt any more progress on the game either. Hope it gets done!) the main reason is that I have been going out more than I should and when I'm at home I am honing my GIMP skills. (I have fallen in love with photomanipulation again)

I suppose tomorrow I will try to get some progress made on the RPG.  I may end up having to gimp the origional vision because of time constraints and general lack luster feelings towards it. I like the story (what I've done so far) and the character progression. I still have the "wall" up aswell and all my little character sheets. I may end up using a simplified battle system becuase it is the most difficult coding in the game. it would be a shame though as it is also the core gameplay.

I want to start making tutorials for youtube on blender and GIMP and how to ust the two (maby inkscape too) to create videos, images and even games.

I guess I should upload one of my latest pictures to stop this blog being a total waste of time so I'll go pick one... Here we go, this is a test of playing with colour balance and also an attempt at enhancing eyes in GIMP. they look a bit fake but are quite good I think. 


No comments: