Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gemini revived!

So I started working on Gemini again last night. For the moment I am going to say the project is revived. I actually enjoy working on it, I just find it hard to get motivated enough to get back to it when I take a break

I added a new character, a new location and defined one of the key characters that I had been skimming over. I now have the first act scripted, well keyed. I need to write the dialogue and all that but for the better part I have the overarching story for the first section complete. I also have the start and end points of the middle act which is more game based than story based anyway but I need to fill it in to get it right.

The concluding act I have an idea of in my head but I'm not sure how things will pan out yet. I'ts a wait and see type of moment

No comments: