Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Goodbye cruel world... well not really

Oh noes! its teh endof da wrld!!1!


Today an experiment will take place in the LHC. It is a large hadron collider (I know its juvenile but its one letter swap from being hilariously innuendo filled... fine I'll say it, Large Hardon Collider, HaHa)...

Ok I'll try that again. It is a hadron collider, similar to smaller ones in the same general area. The experiment is basically a repeat of one that has been repeated a thousands times before only on smaller scales. In other words I am not getting into the bunker just yet...

Not much else going on, I was unconscious for about the last 7 hours so not much news yet. just wanted to get one last blog before I get sucked into a black hole.

See you on the other side

No comments: