Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It shipped!!

So My tablet finaly shipped! After a bit of trouble with the address (there always seems to be a bit of trouble!) it is in the post and on it's way to my doorstep. It could be here as early as Friday or as late as monday. I can't wait to begin drawing and painting with my new toy!

I was playing MGS again today and I really have to get on finishing all my current games. The problem is my dad is home at the moment and while he is arround I cant play games in place of sleep and exercise. He likes me to do work!

I think I will use the tablet to make a tileset and begin putting together the contents for my RPG. It may still come to fruition. if it does however it will probably be with the old 2d style characters, 3d is a bit too much of a chore at the moment. I would still like to have a fully pre-rendered FMV opening and closing as well as my styalised opening story. I'm thinking pre-menu FMV, styalised opening, Key moment FMVs and ending FMV. no more than about 20 min in total.

I'm going to have a look at my wall now and add a few little things to it. This RPG will be a good opertunity for me to get used to using the tablet. I only hope I manage to apply myself.

No comments: