Monday, September 8, 2008

Still planning and a creepy portrait

So I have a pack of sticky notes and I am going to use them to sort out the main story events. The basic idea is that they can be moved, replaced and seen easily and clearly. I wonder if there is a 3d version... I also adjusted the colours in the sprite and decided that when I have the spritesheets done I am going to do some batch processing in GIMP so I can alter the atmosphere of the game a bit making it slightly more gothic. It will also make the sprites more coheasive.

I was sick (flu!) and feeling creative today so I decided to make a picture. It turned out rather creepy and kind of scary but I think it conveys the message I was trying to put accross. Despite morbidity I am proud of my picture.... though it is very morbid!
"The world was here"

No comments: