Monday, September 8, 2008

Sticky notes... billions of them...

So I am still looking at my sticky notes, blank and yellow like wafers of butter... (was that supposed to be poetic? lets just let it slide)

The problem is that it's half past one in the morning and I am in the mood for working on the story but I know that if I start I wont stop before five and then I'll sleep all day tomorrow. I might start filling in some baddie sheets for my fix but I wanted to leave that until I had them on the wall so I could fit them in with the map and story well... gah life is complicated!!

I still haven't decided weather or not to make different character sprites for the battles or just up-scale (and add a few frames) to the map sprites. Given the upload limit I don't want to include too many pictures. I also tried out this cool pre-rendered logo intro idea I had for the game but when I converted to logo to polygons blender's fluid simulator refused to bake the settings... didn't crash, didn't bring up a message, just refused... stupid brilliant blender :S

Anyway, tomorrow is another day... well not really as its after midnight but you get my drift... so tonight I sleep for in the morning I have a wall to populate.

No comments: